Monday 10 April 2017

General Conference!

How's the week been for you guys? Mine is awesomely great, SUPER! Well our work this week is not really that much, but it's okay because of the things I learn from meetings, and conference. Hearing those things makes me more motivated and to act on what I know what is right thru God's will.
We just had our "Power Scrub" today in our apartment. Well we arrange things and stuffs for a better view. I feel more that it's like my home now. Worth the sweat I had on cleaning and making it more pleasing to the Lord's eyes, as cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Wednesday. We just had our Zone Training Meeting, which is good to remind us of our goals for this month of April to Baptized 200. Well,  we have 33 names listed down to be baptized this month here in our zone. It's a good number for us to participate for our Mission goal of 200 baptisms this month. We even had our Zone lunch together at Mang Inasal. It's great to have this kind of bonding in our Zone for us to be unified and an assist for all to press forward.
Thursday. After studies, we went to Tarlac for the Trainer/Trainee Meeting. I had a great time on knowing and helping others to have a better companionship especially for us Greenie. hihihi! I learn to be like the Refiners Fire that trials comes and happiness go after we surpasses it. I love the way President and Sister Clark help us on adjusting. Many things were realized and needed to be changed as part of being the Lord's true disciple.
Friday. Work whole day with Brother Edsel. Even though plans fall short, still continue to face those challenges of rejection. Happy for us that we still have a Dinner Appointment on a member's birthday.
Saturday. Saturday Session was so inspiring. Many truths were understand and edified. Such a great privilege to those revelations from the leaders and prophet of God. I even know more my purpose and happy to serve more with great desire. More thankful also on the progress of the church.
Sunday.Happy to hear in the Conference about the new Temple announcement which is in greater Manila. Also thankful for hearing the prophet's talk about having a strong testimony by building it on a foundation that will never falter, the keystone of our religion, the Book of Mormon. I know those things I heard in the Conference were true and that we should seek the Lord's words. I love you all!
Love lots,
Elder Francia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment