Wednesday 19 July 2017

Muy Frio!

Muy Frio! Always cold here and I´m loving it. It is really had to take a bath because its cold but I´m trying to have at least once a day. I´m so happy to my progress this week The language progress. I love now playing volleyball and soccer even though I´m not good. I love the learning I receive here on my studies and Devotionals. I´m really practicing my Spanish by being with friends with the natives. Well I did bought some cool stuff and I guess I will let you see that next week because I really don´t have much time. We have a lot of books to study and I´m struggling how to put things up accordingly. Well pray for me and hope for the best for me this week. Love you all and miss you all! Take care as you keep/continue reading the Book of Mormon that makes you transform and be more converted. I love the Book of Mormon. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment