Tuesday 25 July 2017

AVANZADOS! 3 Semanas to go!

HOLA! Super happy and so awesome week. Missionaries were now moving to their respective areas.  I´m missing them now for they were really good people. 




We even went to the immigration this Monday to have out residence ID. I´m so happy to be out of CCM even once in a while. The city of Lima is so GOOD. So clean and cold. The traffic is like Manila too. My glasses were broken after having out fon gaming. hihihi!. 


I really like the Spiritual Experience I have here because it really strengthens me. I know the Lord really helps us in times our trials and despair. The Lord sends his help as we respond to his will. The Holy Ghost really help me on my langauge at he brigns in my remembrance the things that I had treasure. I love these things happening to me right now and hoping for a better on the field as I testify them the truthfullness og the Gospel of Jesus Christ and The Book of Mormon. We use to sing on choirs during devotional talk and I´m loving it becasue its on spanish. Even though I don´t know the lyrics, I´m loving it. I love you and Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment