Wednesday 2 August 2017

CINCO MESES! Time so FAST!

Hey! Life is good here in CCM. I´m having a great time improving myself on the language, understanding, obedince and my spiritual growth. Happy because of what I´m achieving now here. 



I learn alot this week about SETTING GOALS  and also developing CHRIST LIKE ATTRIBUTE! I happy knowing the importance of it and how can I improve those things maybe not here but in the FIELD. 



We had a session today and itsAMAZING becasue its on SPANISH which is adorable for me. I love it because I was able to measure myselfs understanding the language which I did great on it.

I´m on my FIVE months na pala, time so FAST! New Filipino with us pala ngayon. Happy to serve the Lord and so you do! Keep it all and I love you all!​

No comments:

Post a Comment