Thursday 10 August 2017

ASOMBROSO! Last week in CCM!

I´m so excited to go out here in CCM and share the gospel to the Peruvian. This will be my last week and now I need to study more on my language. The proselyting activity we had was amazing and so happy to know in a blink of an eye the beauty of Peru. So happy to experience it and more happy because after a week it would be awesome months left on my mission. 



I know affliction would come but through the Lords help and thrusting to my sickle with my might it would be an awesome days (Alma 26:5). Nothing much for this week because I´m so excited on looking forward the days I would have next week. I know it would be a great. Till next email.

I know the Book of Mormon is true and blue. Love you all and Miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment