Monday 21 August 2017

Here now in Huancayo and serving with the fullness of mine intents. The scenery here is so good, mountains, hills and the freezing cold weather. Were 8 in our batch and so happy to ride on a suite doubledecker bus on my awesome haircut. So classy. hihih!




Its great to meet the mission president and our trainors. So my companion is Elder Woltjen and is super good to me. He expects a lot from me because he said I am better than him when he was a greenie and that he wants me to train after this cycle of possiple because I´ve been out for couple of months and that he said I can do it very well. Well our area is on Tarma District, Mantarana Branch. Well during the ride we had on a van becuase ther is no bus thattime is that when I´m about to sleep. A car hit us, on part of my side where I´am sitting. Broken glasses everywhere but I´m good also my companion, some minor scratch on the other passengers. 


Far behind the picture is the real accident were two cars really hit bad. So President and his wife pick us up and went to the hospital to check us but I all good, thats good news. We spend another day on Huancayo before really going to our area.


My stuffs were goos ao don´t worry. My companion just had a minor ¿concusion? I don´t know if its correct. hihihi! Well the the next ride we had to our area is on bus now and the view of our area a far was so cool.


Our area is so cold and I don´t know if I can live here for long. The members were good, our pensionista is good too and cooks good food. The were  really amaze because I´m from far away land. Food became my terrible problem because it is so weird. Well just last Saturday  I had a really bad diarrhea that I go to the restroom for almost 20 plus times within 24 hours. Good thing I was able to attend the sacrament. I had also a chance to baptize this saturday in spanish. I testify the Holy Ghost is real and it really helps me to testify in spanish to to find new investigatos. Thats all for now. Chao. NO much to write. Next week again!

Love lots,
Elder Francia

No comments:

Post a Comment