Monday 28 August 2017

Spanish is REAL!

Its a Happy week for all! We had some great experience, some ups and down. There is like a fiesta thing here and the marching band really makes the beat. But still continue to find and work hard. 

We had a lo of potential investigators who were so amazing and hospitable. They were like Filipino too but different dialect. Theirs a lo of `abuelo/a` here and live alone. We had great investigators too. One of our investigator is Sandra, 12 years old and really want to baptize. She even wants to become a missionary someday that part of her prayer one time is that she ask those things, the truhfullness of the gospel and many more. It was themost heart felt and AMAZING prayer I heard from an investigator. 


Great view right? on our apartment. Well I`m starting to love the place even though is cold as always. The people love me too, so `amable` that one time a woman kiss me he cheeks, *freeze for a while and don`t know what to do, Well she`s a fuure investigator that`s why. So now were trying to be more carefull on that kind of situation. 


 A photo with our amazing chief Hermana Sara, our pentionista. Im loving all those hings even though I`m quite homesick. huhuhu! But don`t worry, I`m geting better and beter each day as I focus on he work of he Lord. Need more sweaters for cold season and I`m loving it.

I testify the power and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Missionary work is real and powerfull as it helps others to be converted and recieved the eternal happiness, the eternal life. The gift of tongues and interpretation dwells more in my heart as I learn to love him especially his children on their eternal soul. Next week again. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment